Taking over the streets

Nagels Allee
While meeting a friend the other day he has told me that the streets should be full of art as they belong to everyone. I have to confess that in my mind it became pretty clear an image of an endless art gallery where people would always manage to find something new.
In fact, it is already like that in Hamburg. If you keep your eyes open there are some transformations of the public space which manage to give us a complete different perspective to our daily routine.
Even though in this post I've referred to the lack of street art in the city, I may now change my view to one of a richer existence of small demonstrations coming from private and anonymous sources not depending on public investments, as it often happens in Portugal.
Here are some of the changes of the public space that I came along recently:

Nagels Allee
Arnkielstrasse

Oekersallee


Langenfelderstrasse

Comentários

Mensagens populares