How it all started and further examples

Hospitalstrasse
The idea for this blog first came when walking down Hospitalstrasse I came across a note put on a bike saying: "@Asshole: please learn how to park"
First I laughed but soon started to have an increasing awareness of all the small signs of communication existing on the streets. This was just the beginning of my marvel towards the variety of themes that you can find just by strolling around.
Here are some more examples that have called my attention:

Suttnerstrasse 

 "Hands off the flowers! We also want to have some!"
A common thing around here is that people take over some small public spaces and use it as a small garden. Most of them have quite some peculiar messages such as this one.

Königstrasse

"Key found 
 26.03.18 (Monday)
  House/Appartment+ Mail?
=» Given it to the police
(Pk 21. Mörkenstr.)"

Max-Brauer-Allee
"Dear Hamburgers:
On 7.4 I have lost this middle-big size golden earring and really hope that someone has found it and can give it back to me. Once it is very important for me there is a reward. 
Please give me a call when you're the one who has found it."

Comentários

Mensagens populares