Back to the streets

A bit more than one year has past...
I've moved places inside Hamburg, finished some studies and started working.
The first thing I've noticed is that there's a significant change on the amount and sort of stickers you can find in different parts of the city.
In one moth there will be local elections in Hamburg and, as you can guess, there's loads of interesting things around. One which has called my attention was the extreme right party AFD, which was put close to a school:
School again on Fridays

As I've been noticing (there'll be a post about it soon), they are opting for a rather provokative attitude and putting such a sign close to a school which hosts the qualification of "environmental school" could only end torn apart from where it was hanging.
Around the place I've found quite some stickers supporting Greta Thunberg's cause as well as for Extinction Rebellion.




Comentários

Mensagens populares